- Whilst you explore the subject, narrow or broaden your target and concentrate on something which gives the most results that are promising.
- Do not choose a giant subject if you need to submit at least 25 pages if you have to write a 3 page long paper, and broaden your topic sufficiently.
- Check with your class instructor (and your classmates) concerning the topic.
- Find primary and secondary sources in the library.
- Read and critically analyse them.
- Make notes.
- Compile surveys, collect data, gather materials for quantitative analysis (if they are good solutions to investigate the topic more deeply).
- Show up with new ideas about the topic. Attempt to formulate your opinions in a sentences that are few.
- Write a short outline of your future paper.
- Review your notes along with other materials and enrich the outline.
- Make an effort to estimate just how long the individual parts will be.
- It is helpful when you can talk about your intend to a visit this site here friends that are fewbrainstorming) or even your professor.
- Do others understand what you want to state?
- Do they accept it as new knowledge or important and relevant for a paper?
- Do they agree that your thinking can lead to a successful paper?
Methods, Thesis, and Hypothesis
- Qualitative: gives answers on questions (how, why, when, who, what, etc.) by investigating a concern
- Quantitative:requires data while the analysis of information as well
- the essence, the point of this research paper in one single or two sentences.
- a statement which can be proved or disproved.
Clarity, Precision, and Academic Expression
- Be specific. Continue reading