The Eco-shake performs admirably even in extreme weather conditions with no cracking, fading or curling. In fact, an Eco-shake roof requires no maintenance and is so durable, a 50-year transferable warranty backs it. ✔ The climbing triangle eco shakes is made from environmentally friendly materials such as natural wood and plywood secured using ecological preparations that are safe for children. The climbing equipment elements fascinate with their simple and natural raw wood appearance.
Our shingles help reduce landfill waste while offering a roofing product that stands the test of time. Using a garden hose and deck brush is one way of cleaning the cedar but it is slow, using a pressure washer is much faster. The key to pressure washing cedar is the pressure and the nozzle on the end of the pressure washer. We recommend a nozzle called the soft tip that we had made for our cleaning technicians back when we had the cleaning company. We figured that if we could not teach the guys to avoid scarring the wood we could make a tip that would make it impossible to scar the wood. The Soft Tip has an “open mouth” the water comes out just like a hose nozzle, this open mouth reduce pressure by 75%.
Tested Performance. Proven Longevity. Uncompromised Beauty.
You could clean with 2,000psi and by adding the Soft Tip reduce pressure to about 500psi. We highly recommend adding a soft tip to your pressure washer when cleaning cedar. Shingles and shakes are used on walls and roofs, and have historically been the most highly valued and first choice for roofing material. Today a redwood shingle or shake roof is a premium product.
- Our church has used this product for phase I, and are now not able to continue using this product for phase II.
- Stop throwing away your plastic dish soap bottle and start reusing it with Palmolive Shake & Clean eco friendly dish soap that reduces plastic waste.
- An eco-shake roof, available in three colors and requires no maintenance.
- In fact, when installed correctly by a certified roofing contractor, an Eco-Shake roof fulfills the requirements of a Class 4 Impact Rating (UL® 2218).
- These roofs are low quality with some asphalt shingles needing replacement after only 1 year, with a whole roof needing replacement in years!
- Cedar Wash works great on all types of cedar or any type of natural wood.
Hail, high winds, heavy rains, ice, snow, UV radiation, and thermal expansion from prolonged exposure to the sun can damage a roof. Meanwhile, home and business owners across the U.S. face over 5,000 major hail storms per year, with annual losses averaging between $8 billion and $14 billion.
6 lbs will treat up to 6000 sq ft and make 24 gallons of solution. 3 lbs will treat up to 3000 sq and make 12 gallons of solution. Unlike chlorine bleach and TSP the Cedar Wash will not harm the vegetation around the house, it also will not stain any painted surface or any fabric that it may come in contact with. Our products have been carefully developed in collaboration with specialists and contain only the best ingredients.
- In the warmer climates, both homes and commercial buildings are subject to thermal gain in daylight hours.
- Empire Shake comes in 12 beautiful muted colors, and each bundle has three different widths to give an authentic shake look.
- Black mold is alive and the spores can blow in, causing headaches, allergies and other health issues.
- Unlike a real wood shingle, the Eco-shake has a Class A fire rating and a Class 4 impact rating.
- But it comes at a considerable cost—and not just the price point.
It can withstand weather extremes, as well as direct impact from hailstones and airborne debris. It also expands and contracts evenly and won’t warp under temperature extremes. The days of sacrificing beauty and style for durability and toughness are over. Get luxurious natural slate or wood shake roofing style without the challenges, waste, or expense of other premium materials. Our Eco Shake Shingles meet and exceed the toughest testing criteria for fire, impact, sun, wind and rain.
Cherry Shake or Malt
Green Building Supply, founded in 1991, continues to be the nation’s trusted source for the best non-toxic and eco-friendly building materials. We specialize in products that are safe for everyone—including the chemically sensitive—as well as safe for pets and the environment. New World Roofing out of Crested Butte, CO has created its Euroshake™ line from recycled tires and offers it in six colors. This durable interlocking roofing system is fire and hail resistant and resists deterioration, splitting and curling. Make sure your favourite protein shake is perfectly mixed every time with our new eco-friendly shaker. Made with no plastic, this 700 ml shaker is also easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Their client thought the wood siding was naturally that dark! Black mold is alive and the spores can blow in, causing headaches, allergies and other health issues. Spores leave dust film over everything inside of the home when it enters. Most home owners do not understand the potential health risks and danger that exterior mold can cause.
Everything you need to get through the day in one delicious shake. Finding the right floor is a lot more complicated than just picking the right color. Answer a few simple questions and we’ll get you the right type of flooring for your project. In the fight against climate change, carbon neutral simply https://ecosoberhouse.com/ won’t cut it. That’s why we are working with Eden Reforestation Projects to plant a tree for every SUST order placed – it’s all part of our journey to carbon negative. SUST is made fresh to order and delivered by our carbon neutral partner. Our no fuss ordering means you can skip or cancel at any time.